2018 Program Registration Information
Enrollment is now closed for all programs and all sessions. Thanks to everyone who attended our program!
Come back in the Fall for our updated website, Summer 2019 dates and information, and much more!
$2,995 – Standard Tuition
$2,895 – IEEE Member/Employee Tuition
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in the campus dining hall
- A double-occupancy room in a residence hall
- A camp t-shirt
- All academic supplies
- Field trips and Excursions
Day Student Tuition:
Pay your deposit to hold your spot and get the special pricing of:
$1,995 – Standard Tuition
$1,795 – IEEE Member/Employee Tuition
- Lunch in the campus dining hall
- A camp t-shirt
- All academic supplies
- Field trips and Excursions that take place during the day/class time
- Please note: Day Students are signed up to take the classes. They check-in on the opening Sunday from 2-3 to meet the staff, go over the rules, and begin the process of creating a community. Day students will have dinner with us on opening Sunday. Day students will then attend Monday-Friday for classes only. Drop-off is between 8:00AM-8:45AM and pick up is between 4:00- 4:30PM. Day students do not come with the program on the Super Saturday or Sleepy Sunday days. Day students and their parents are of course part of our closing ceremony on each Saturday morning on the last day of camp!
Admission is rolling and subject to closure upon the program reaching maximum enrollment. We do not require letters of recommendation, transcripts, essays or references. Registrations will be accepted up until a week before the program begins, or when the program fills, whichever occurs first. It is recommended that students enroll as early as possible to reserve their spot. Check our FAQs or call us for further details.
We accept students from rising grades 8-12. We understand this creates differences in experience, academic backgrounds and other areas that these age differences bring. We understand how students are and we will work to ensure everyone has a great time! It is about community-building and of course there are times when everyone will be together, and other times will be working in class in small groups. Don’t worry we know what to do and how to do it!
There are a limited number of scholarships for US citizens who demonstrate financial need. Please click HERE for more information.
A non-refundable deposit of $500 is due at the time of registration. This deposit is included in the total tuition.
June 4th Update: Final payment of tuition was due by June 1st, 2018. If you have not paid your balance due please do so. If you need more time please contact us! Payments can be made through our online registration system at any time, and in any amount, with no fee for making those payments.
Students who are flying into our campuses can take advantage of our optional airport pick-up/drop-off service. A staff member is sent in a professionally-driven vehicle to pick-up and/or drop-off each student. It is preferred that students arrive by noon on start days, and leave after 3pm on departure days, if possible. However, students can arrange to be picked-up and dropped-off at any time (this is especially useful for international students.)
The fee for airport pick-up/drop-off is: $175 both ways; $95 for one (either) way.
These are the approved camp airports for each location that we are able to do airport pick-up and drop off from:
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- William P. Hobby Airport (HOU)
- George Bush International (IAH)
- G W Airport (36TA)
University of California-Riverside
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Students can choose either one or both ways for pick-up/drop-off service. Please your student’s itinerary and receipt from the airline as soon as it is available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: We cannot accept students a day early or keep students a day late as we do not have access to the residence hall and rooms at that time. Please let us know as soon as you arrange your flight plans!
Pickup: Parents will be called the night before a student’s flight to confirm all information. Parents will also be emailed the name and a picture of the person conducting the pick-up, so students will know who to look for. Staff members will be waiting just past security in a camp t-shirt with a sign containing the student’s name and camp logo. Parents will receive a call as soon as the student pick-up is complete. Assistance is provided with baggage pick-up and loading items into a professionally driven transport. Students are then personally escorted directly to the residence hall.
Drop off: Students are transported from the dorm with ample time before their flight departure. Students will receive assistance with check-in and baggage drop-off, and are escorted to security. Please ensure any baggage fees are prepaid prior to check-in. One staff member remains at the airport until all flights have departed, so if a flight is cancelled, students can receive assistance with re-booking or even returning to the dorm as necessary.
There were a limited number of scholarships available to the program. The program is now closed for this summer. Please come back next year! For more information please visit our Scholarship Information Page: Click HERE
On or before June 1st, all tuition, including additional optional charges, will be refunded excluding the $500 non-refundable deposit.
After June 1st, no tuition, including additional charges, will be refunded for any student who withdraws or is dismissed for any reason.
Latest Blog Posts
- Some quotes from camp this summer! July 17, 2018
- What is Electrical Engineering Anyway? June 8, 2018
- Coolest Field Trip Ever May 30, 2018
- Why Students Need to Learn 3D Printing Now May 3, 2018
- No Engineering Experience Required for Teens at Engineering Summer Camps May 2, 2018
July 1st – July 14th, 2018
July 15th – July 28th, 2018