Engineering Summer Camp at Texas A&M: Texas A&M opened its doors in 1876 as the state’s first public institution of higher learning. Today, it stands as a research-intensive flagship university dedicated to sending leaders out into the world prepared to take on the challenges of tomorrow. This flagship university provides the best return-on-investment, with almost 400 degrees. Located in the heart of the Houston-Dallas-Austin triangle, the main campus in College Station is home to more than 62,500 students.
Students will be experiencing the very best Texas A&M has to offer when staying on campus. Living in the residence halls allows students a stress-free taste of campus life and help prepare them for the transition to college. Living in a home away from home, the dorms are a place to hang out, talk, relax, and be yourself. In fact, you may like it so much you will never want to leave Engineering Summer Camp at Texas A&M!
Students stay in a suite-style residence hall that comes with the necessary furnishing to turn a dorm room into feeling like home in no time! The hall feature rooms that each have their own private bathroom shared by two roommates. It will feel like a small close-knit community feel while offering easy access to campus. Each room also has a bed (twin-size), dresser, desk and chair for each student. The students at Engineering Summer Camp at Texas A&M are housed on different floors by gender, and on the specific halls by age.
There is a student lounge with plenty of comfortable seating to hang out with friends. Laundry is also available in the building.
Engineering Summer Camp at Texas A&M is located in College Station, Texas. Surrounded by beautiful landscapes and history, this area is filled with excitement and potential. There are endless opportunities for arts, culture, fun and learning all wrapped into one!
The surrounding areas include:
- The George Bush Presidential Library and Museum is a research and academic https://bush41.org/
- Austin and Houston are less than 2 hours away by car!
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas: https://www.sixflags.com/fiestatexas
- Boomers: Mini golf, Go Karts, Rock Wall, and Arcade http://www.boomersparks.com/houston
- Grand Station: Laser Tag. bowling, Arcade, Games, and more! https://www.grandstationent.com
- Urban Air Adventure Park: More than just trampolines! There are obstacle courses, games, and climbing walls! https://www.urbanairtrampolinepark.com/
July 1st – July 14th, 2018
July 15th – July 28th, 2018