Becoming An Engineer:
Our camps will be taking place at three prestigious colleges and universities across the United States in the summer of 2018. Designed for rising 8th through 12th grade students, the camps offer the same unique and specially-designed curriculum at each location. Classes feature hands-on, project-based learning delivered by knowledgeable educators in a safe space. A unique mix of structured academic and social experiences, facilitated by excellent staff at top-notch facilities make this a “can’t miss” summer program for students who are considering becoming an engineer or are interested in finding out more about engineering. Who better to create this program than IEEE?
Experience the university environment!
Students will be provided with unique opportunities to learn engineering and experience life on a college campus. Living in the residence halls, having meals in the dining halls, and taking classes on a premier college campus provide students with valuable and formative experiences. The camps enable students to explore new academic passions, experience college life, and develop friendships. Academic and fun field trips off-campus complete the amazing experiential learning opportunity.
Three Accessible Locations
In 2018 four convenient locations will be available in the Northeast, West, and Southern regions of the United States. Each campus has its own unique features. The camps provide a fun and creative learning space in which students can make the most of each campus’ unique resources. These programs are a great way to experience the university environment and provide students with a feel for what it will be like to go away to college and live in a dorm. For student who are thinking of becoming an engineer or are interested in finding out more about engineering, this is the program for you! Read more about our program HERE.
Convenience and Peace of Mind
Whether traveling locally or internationally, both parents and students are provided with comprehensive support throughout the entire camp experience. Becoming an engineer has never been easier! Every aspect of the camp experience is thoroughly planned. Some of the useful features of the program include:
- User-friendly registration site
- Student health information portal
- Airport pickup and dropoff at each location
- Highly trained camp staff
- 24/7 on-site nurse
- Clearly defined safety protocols
- Meal options to meet dietary restrictions and preferences
- All camps meet American Camp Association (ACA) accreditation and applicable state licensing requirements
In 2018 the program will be hosted on three different campuses in the United States. Click the logos below to read specifics about each campus.
Latest Blog Posts
- Some quotes from camp this summer! July 17, 2018
- What is Electrical Engineering Anyway? June 8, 2018
- Coolest Field Trip Ever May 30, 2018
- Why Students Need to Learn 3D Printing Now May 3, 2018
- No Engineering Experience Required for Teens at Engineering Summer Camps May 2, 2018
July 1st – July 14th, 2018
July 15th – July 28th, 2018